1. Place beef in large bowl. With a potato masher or wooden spoon, gently break up meat.
2. Add olive oil and mix gently.
3. Add dressing of choice, steak seasoning, garlic and parsley. Mix gently and divide into 6 patties.
4. Poke a hole in the center of each patty. This helps prevent them from humping up in the middle during grilling.
5. Set aside while preparing vegetables.
1. In a large bowl, mix potatoes and mushrooms together.
2. Sprinkle in steak seasoning and mix to coat.
3. Pour in enough olive oil to coat.
4. Keep onions separate. No need to season them.
1. Each dinner requires 2 sheets of foil, 12”x18’’. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
2. Place 1 onion slice on each foil packet.
3. Divide vegetable mushroom mixture evenly between packets.
4. Place hamburger on top of vegetable mushroom mixture.
5. Seal packets tightly.
6. Brush grill with olive oil.
7. Preheat to medium, 350 degrees.
8. Place packets on grill, and grill until burgers are done and vegetable mixture is tender, 30-40 minutes.
9. Open packets carefully, place cheese slices on top, and seal again for a few minutes until cheese melts.
10. Sprinkle with parsley.