1. Soak cashews in water for at least 4 hours, up to overnight. Drain and set aside when ready to use.
2. In a food processor, combine dates, salt, pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Pulse until all ingredients are blended and sticky. This will form the crust.
3. Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and spread/press the crust evenly across the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
4. Combine cashews, maple syrup, Califia Farms Oatmilk, coconut milk, blackberry preserves, vanilla extract, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Pour mixture on top of crust and freeze again for 4 hours up to overnight.
6. For the frosting, combine room temperature vegan cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until cream cheese is fluffy and smooth.
7. Once cheesecake is set, use a butter knife to remove the edges of the cheesecake from the springform pan. Add cream cheese frosting on top and garnish with blueberries, granola, strawberries, and nuts as desired. Enjoy!