- Tickets can be reserved online. Entry to the festival is free with the donation of a non-perishable food item. If you do not bring a donation, a $5 sampling pass will be required to try products.
- TWE is open from 10am – 7pm on Friday and Saturday. The TWE concert event will take place at 4pm EST.
- Yes, TWE Concerts are free to attend. We suggest arriving early. Space will be limited.
Yes they are! All children under the age of 16 have free entry to the festival, with parent accompaniment. Children under 16 do not need to purchase a sampling pass to try products.
- Yes, kid-friendly events will take place over the entire festival and in our Kids Zone, located on the Moreline lawn . Bring the whole family for workouts, food sampling, and cooking demos all weekend!
- Yes, you can bring your own bag for food samples.
Yes, we've partnered with the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati. Sign Up here.
- All events at TWE 2021 are first come, first serve. We suggest that you get there early for a good seat.
- Lost and found is located at the TWE Production office in Freedom Center.
Police, fire and EMS are all on site at all times during TWE 2021. Please find a TWE staff member or volunteer. a first aid and emergency services tent is located on the south side of the Freedom Center at the TWE Production office.
Paid parking is available downtown during the event. We suggest carpooling or taking the Street Car to attend!